Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Point Lowly Weather

Now28.8°C
Tonight23°CThunderstorms
Tomorrow37°C

Eastern Eyre Peninsula for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h shifting E/SE in the evening.

Current Conditions

Whyalla Ap at Sunday 8:20pm CDT
Temperature:28.8°C
Feels like: 29.3°C
Dew point: 17.3°C
Relative Humidity: 49%
Wind:  SE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1006.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Whyalla

Mon
23 Jan
Thunderstorms23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Clearing shower19°C26°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  S 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 36km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Mostly sunny16°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 30km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Sunny17°C30°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 26km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Sunny18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Sunny19°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 28km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Sunny19°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h

Point Lowly Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone