Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tatachilla Weather

Now14.9°C
Tonight10°CShowers
Tomorrow14°C

Mount Lofty Ranges for Monday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain developing in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Noarlunga at Sunday 7:10pm CST
Temperature:14.9°C
Feels like: 14.6°C
Dew point: 7.9°C
Relative Humidity: 63%
Wind:  N 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noarlunga

Mon
1 Aug
Showers10°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 24km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Possible shower8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  S 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 11km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Mostly sunny7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 7km/h
Fri
5 Aug
Mostly sunny7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 6km/h
Sat
6 Aug
Cloudy7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 7km/h
Sun
7 Aug
Mostly sunny9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h

Tatachilla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone