Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

McLaren Vale Weather

Now16.3°C
Today19°CShowers easing
Tonight14°C

Mount Lofty Ranges for Friday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers during the morning easing to a slight (20%) chance of a shower for the afternoon. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Current Conditions

Noarlunga at Friday 11:50am CST
Temperature:16.3°C
Feels like: 16.3°C
Dew point: 10.8°C
Relative Humidity: 70%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noarlunga

Fri
28 Apr
Showers easing13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Possible shower14°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 9km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Tue
2 May
Possible shower12°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Wed
3 May
Mostly sunny10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 14km/h
Thu
4 May
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  E 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h

McLaren Vale Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone