Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Woodcroft Weather

Now10.4°C
Today14°CClearing shower
Tonight9°C

Adelaide for Friday: Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Noarlunga at Friday 1:40am CST
Temperature:10.4°C
Feels like: 8.4°C
Dew point: 8.6°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  NNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noarlunga

Fri
29 Jul
Clearing shower10°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 8km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Late shower9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  N 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 26km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Late shower10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 16km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Showers11°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Showers easing8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  SW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 24km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Possible shower9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 19km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Possible shower9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 10km/h

Woodcroft Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone