Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Torrensville Weather

Now15.8°C
Today22°CMostly sunny
Tonight12°C

Adelaide for Thursday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, clearing later this evening. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h turning S/SE in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Thursday 2:30am CDT
Temperature:15.8°C
Feels like: 15.8°C
Dew point: 10.7°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  SSE 28 km/h
Gusts to: 39 km/h
Pressure: 1021.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide Ap

Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  SE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 29km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  E 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C22°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Possible shower13°C21°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 34km/h
Tue
7 Apr
Possible shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  S 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 27km/h
Wed
8 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 20km/h

Torrensville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone