Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Semaphore Weather

Now13.9°C
Tonight12°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow17°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly about the hills and northern suburbs, becoming less likely later tonight. Light winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain later in the day. Light winds becoming N 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Tuesday 11:40pm CST
Temperature:13.9°C
Feels like: 12.7°C
Dew point: 11.6°C
Relative Humidity: 86%
Wind:  NE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1023.8 hPa
Rainfall: -

7 Day Forecast for Outer Harbor

Wed
1 Jun
Mostly sunny12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 5km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Mostly sunny12°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 9km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Mostly sunny12°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 8km/h
Sat
4 Jun
Late shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h
Sun
5 Jun
Showers12°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
Mon
6 Jun
Possible shower13°C15°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Tue
7 Jun
Rain developing12°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Rain developing
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h

Semaphore Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone