Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Plympton Weather

Now12.9°C
Tonight10°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow20°C

Adelaide for Saturday: Cloudy. Slight to medium (40%) chance of a shower. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Friday 7:20pm CST
Temperature:12.9°C
Feels like: 10.2°C
Dew point: 8.1°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  WSW 32 km/h
Gusts to: 39 km/h
Pressure: 1006.6 hPa
Rainfall: 1.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide Ap

Sat
1 Oct
Mostly sunny10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 24km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Showers increasing13°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  N 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Windy with showers9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 38km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 44km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 37km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 40km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Mostly sunny11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Thu
6 Oct
Sunny11°C24°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 26km/h
Fri
7 Oct
Possible shower18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  N 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 25km/h

Plympton Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone