Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Firle Weather

Now14.6°C
Tonight13°CPossible shower
Tomorrow19°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm about the southern suburbs this evening. Winds NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Current Conditions

Adelaide at Tuesday 11:50pm CST
Temperature:14.6°C
Feels like: 13.6°C
Dew point: 13.7°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  W 15 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: 1017.5 hPa
Rainfall: 1.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide

Wed
24 May
Possible shower13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Thu
25 May
Possible shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Fri
26 May
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Sat
27 May
Late shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  N 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Sun
28 May
Possible shower11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Mon
29 May
Possible shower9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Tue
30 May
Possible shower9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h

Firle Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone