Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Elizabeth Downs Weather

Now14.0°C
Today16°CShowers
Tonight10°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

Current Conditions

Elizabeth at Wednesday 4:40pm CST
Temperature:14.0°C
Feels like: 12.3°C
Dew point: 12.0°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  N 22 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1007.4 hPa
Rainfall: 5.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Elizabeth

Wed
25 May
Showers11°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 27km/h
Thu
26 May
Showers10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Fri
27 May
Showers9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  W 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 32km/h
Sat
28 May
Clearing shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 19km/h
Sun
29 May
Cloudy6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 19km/h
Mon
30 May
Possible shower8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 17km/h
Tue
31 May
Possible shower10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 18km/h

Elizabeth Downs Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone