Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Colonel Light Gardens Weather

Now13.2°C
Today19°CPossible shower
Tonight11°C

Adelaide for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, more likely in the late evening and overnight. The chance of a thunderstorm late this evening. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h tending NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h tending W 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10%.

Current Conditions

Adelaide at Tuesday 4:30am CST
Temperature:13.2°C
Feels like: 13.2°C
Dew point: 12.6°C
Relative Humidity: 96%
Wind:  N 2 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1016.8 hPa
Rainfall: 1.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide

Tue
23 May
Possible shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Wed
24 May
Possible shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 19km/h
Thu
25 May
Possible shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Fri
26 May
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Sat
27 May
Late shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  N 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 29km/h
Sun
28 May
Clearing shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h
Mon
29 May
Mostly sunny9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h

Colonel Light Gardens Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone