Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Christies Beach Weather

Today15°CRain clearing

Adelaide for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, easing mid-morning to a slight (20%) chance of a brief shower with lengthy fine spells. The chance of a thunderstorm until mid-morning. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Sun protection 9:40am to 4:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

Current Conditions

Noarlunga at Friday 7:40am CDT
Feels like: 10.4°C
Dew point: 6.9°C
Relative Humidity: 70%
Wind:  SW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 13.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noarlunga

21 Oct
Rain clearing11°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Rain clearing
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 24km/h
22 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
23 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h
24 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
25 Oct
Mostly sunny13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  N 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
26 Oct
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
27 Oct
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 14km/h

Christies Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone