Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Camden Park Weather

Now14.1°C
Today15°CMostly sunny
Tonight6°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower developing during the afternoon, increasing to a medium (60%) chance about the hills. The chance of a thunderstorm about the hills in the late afternoon and evening. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Sun protection 11:00am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Wednesday 3:40pm CST
Temperature:14.1°C
Feels like: 12.6°C
Dew point: 8.1°C
Relative Humidity: 67%
Wind:  SW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1014.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide Ap

Wed
24 Aug
Mostly sunny5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Thu
25 Aug
Possible shower6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 19km/h
Fri
26 Aug
Mostly sunny6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Sat
27 Aug
Mostly sunny6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  N 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 25km/h
Sun
28 Aug
Rain11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 20km/h
Mon
29 Aug
Possible shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 19km/h
Tue
30 Aug
Possible shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 20km/h

Camden Park Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone