Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Brighton Weather

Now16.6°C
Tonight10°CShowers
Tomorrow15°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later tonight. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Tuesday 7:30pm CST
Temperature:16.6°C
Feels like: 16.6°C
Dew point: 3.4°C
Relative Humidity: 41%
Wind:  NNE 17 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1007.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide Ap

Wed
2 Sep
Showers10°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 19km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Clearing shower9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  S 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 26km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Possible shower12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Mostly sunny9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 17km/h

Brighton Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone