Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tandora Weather

Now19.9°C
Today26°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight19°C

Wide Bay for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Maryborough at Wednesday 3:30am EST
Temperature:19.9°C
Feels like: 19.9°C
Dew point: 18.6°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  SSW 13 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1017.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maryborough

Wed
1 Apr
Possible thunderstorm19°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Showers19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Possible thunderstorm20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible thunderstorm20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 11km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h
Tue
7 Apr
Possible shower19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h

Tandora Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone