Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Takilberan Weather

Now29.1°C
Today31°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight18°C

Wide Bay for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Current Conditions

Bundaberg Ap at Saturday 12:20pm EST
Temperature:29.1°C
Feels like: 31.0°C
Dew point: 20.3°C
Relative Humidity: 59%
Wind:  SE 33 km/h
Gusts to: 37 km/h
Pressure: 1007.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Monto

Sat
13 Feb
Possible thunderstorm18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Sun
14 Feb
Mostly sunny18°C35°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 16km/h
Mon
15 Feb
Sunny18°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 17km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Mostly sunny20°C39°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  S 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 11km/h
Wed
17 Feb
Mostly sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 9km/h
Thu
18 Feb
Possible shower20°C33°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Fri
19 Feb
Clearing shower21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h

Takilberan Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone