Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Owanyilla Weather

Now24.5°C
Today28°CPossible shower
Tonight19°C

Wide Bay for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Maryborough at Saturday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:24.5°C
Feels like: 24.5°C
Dew point: 20.4°C
Relative Humidity: 78%
Wind:  SE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1017.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maryborough

Sat
30 Apr
Possible shower19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Sun
1 May
Possible shower19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 12km/h
Mon
2 May
Possible thunderstorm18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 9km/h
Tue
3 May
Possible shower18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
Wed
4 May
Possible shower18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Thu
5 May
Possible shower17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower16°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h

Owanyilla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone