Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Gundiah Weather

Now17.4°C
Today19°CPossible shower
Tonight5°C

Wide Bay for Monday: Cloudy and cool. High (70%) chance of rain about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Maryborough at Monday 1:50pm EST
Temperature:17.4°C
Feels like: 17.4°C
Dew point: 12.5°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  WSW 20 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1015.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maryborough

Mon
27 Jun
Possible shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  W 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Tue
28 Jun
Sunny5°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  SW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h
Wed
29 Jun
Sunny5°C22°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 16km/h
Thu
30 Jun
Mostly sunny5°C24°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h
Fri
1 Jul
Sunny9°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Sat
2 Jul
Sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 15km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Mostly sunny6°C22°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 16km/h

Gundiah Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone