Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Coominglah Forest Weather

Now25.6°C
Today27°CPossible shower
Tonight16°C

Wide Bay for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Thangool at Tuesday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:25.6°C
Feels like: 26.3°C
Dew point: 14.7°C
Relative Humidity: 51%
Wind:  SE 11 km/h
Gusts to: 18 km/h
Pressure: 1017.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Monto

Tue
31 Mar
Possible shower17°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 12km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Possible thunderstorm16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Showers17°C27°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible thunderstorm19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 4km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Possible thunderstorm17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h

Coominglah Forest Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone