Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Colosseum Weather

Now24.3°C
Today29°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight23°C

Wide Bay for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Current Conditions

Gladstone at Sunday 8:00am EST
Temperature:24.3°C
Feels like: 24.3°C
Dew point: 22.4°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  SSE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1020.5 hPa
Rainfall: 18.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Miriam Vale

Sun
29 Mar
Possible thunderstorm23°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 28km/h
Mon
30 Mar
Possible shower23°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 27km/h
Tue
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm23°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Possible shower21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 28km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Possible shower21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 29km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Possible shower22°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 28km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible shower22°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h

Colosseum Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone