Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Boonara Weather

Now20.9°C
Today30°CPossible shower
Tonight18°C

Wide Bay for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Gympie at Sunday 2:50am EST
Temperature:20.9°C
Feels like: 20.9°C
Dew point: 20.9°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  SSE 2 km/h
Gusts to: 2 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 6.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mount Brian

Sun
1 May
Possible shower19°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 5km/h
Mon
2 May
Possible thunderstorm18°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 4km/h
Tue
3 May
Possible shower18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  E 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 7km/h
Wed
4 May
Late shower17°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 7km/h
Thu
5 May
Possible shower16°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower15°C29°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 8km/h
Sat
7 May
Possible shower14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h

Boonara Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone