Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sheep Station Creek Weather

Now22.5°C
Tonight20°CLate shower
Tomorrow34°C

Southeast Coast for Sunday: Mostly clear. High (80%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm about the Gold Coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Beerburrum at Sunday 12:00am EST
Temperature:22.5°C
Feels like: 22.5°C
Dew point: 20.6°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  NNE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Nambour

Sun
1 Feb
Late shower20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 6km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Possible shower21°C30°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Possible shower21°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Possible shower20°C27°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  S 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 20km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Possible shower20°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Fri
6 Feb
Possible shower20°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 20km/h
Sat
7 Feb
Possible shower20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h

Sheep Station Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone