Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Peregian Beach South Weather

Now27.5°C
Tonight23°CPossible shower
Tomorrow30°C

Southeast Coast for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly inland. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Sunshine Coast Ap at Monday 8:00pm EST
Temperature:27.5°C
Feels like: 31.5°C
Dew point: 24.7°C
Relative Humidity: 85%
Wind:  SE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1007.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maroochydore

Tue
27 Jan
Possible shower23°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 25km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Possible shower22°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 26km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Possible shower20°C27°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Clearing shower20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Possible shower20°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Mostly sunny20°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Sunny21°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h

Peregian Beach South Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone