Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wenlock Weather

Now23.6°C
Today31°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Peninsula for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms with possible heavy falls near the east coast early this evening. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Lockhart River Ap at Wednesday 3:00am EST
Temperature:23.6°C
Feels like: 23.6°C
Dew point: 23.6°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1007.3 hPa
Rainfall: 33.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Lockhart River

Wed
1 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  SE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 10km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Sat
4 Mar
Possible thunderstorm25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Sun
5 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
Mon
6 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Tue
7 Mar
Possible thunderstorm25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h

Wenlock Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone