Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Murray Island Weather

Now23.9°C
Today30°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Peninsula for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 34.

Current Conditions

Horn Island at Sunday 6:02am EST
Temperature:23.9°C
Feels like: 23.9°C
Dew point: 23.7°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  ENE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1011.8 hPa
Rainfall: 83.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Horn Island

Sun
31 May
Possible thunderstorm24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 30km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Clearing shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 29km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Possible shower25°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 34km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Possible shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 32km/h
Thu
4 Jun
Possible shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 32km/h
Fri
5 Jun
Possible shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 37km/h
Sat
6 Jun
Windy24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 41km/h

Murray Island Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone