Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mount Mulgrave Weather

Now29.5°C
Tonight22°CSunny
Tomorrow34°C

Peninsula for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms with possible heavy falls near the east coast early this evening. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Palmerville at Tuesday 5:29pm EST
Temperature:29.5°C
Feels like: 31.6°C
Dew point: 20.6°C
Relative Humidity: 58%
Wind:  NNW 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1007.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Palmerville

Tue
28 Feb
Sunny22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Possible shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Possible thunderstorm23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Sat
4 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Sun
5 Mar
Possible thunderstorm23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
Mon
6 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h

Mount Mulgrave Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone