Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Aurukun Weather

Now31.1°C
Today31°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight23°C

Peninsula for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coen. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 34.

Current Conditions

Weipa Ap at Wednesday 1:30pm EST
Temperature:31.1°C
Feels like: 35.3°C
Dew point: 22.7°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  SSE 11 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1008.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Weipa

Wed
22 Apr
Possible thunderstorm23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 12km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 6km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Possible shower23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 7km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Possible shower23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h
Sun
26 Apr
Mostly sunny22°C33°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 7km/h
Mon
27 Apr
Sunny22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Late shower22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h

Aurukun Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone