Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Barwidgi Weather

Now28.1°C
Today35°CMostly sunny
Tonight21°C

Nth Goldfields for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h tending E 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then turning S/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 40.

Current Conditions

Mareeba Ap at Friday 9:50am EST
Temperature:28.1°C
Feels like: 28.5°C
Dew point: 16.4°C
Relative Humidity: 49%
Wind:  NNW 9 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1013.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mareeba

Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C35°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 18km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible shower21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 21km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible shower21°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 23km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible shower20°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible shower21°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible shower20°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible shower21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h

Barwidgi Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone