Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Murrigal Weather

Current conditions unavailable.
Tonight17°CPossible shower
Tomorrow24°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

South Johnstone at Thursday 1:50am EST
Temperature:20.5°C
Feels like: 20.5°C
Dew point: 17.6°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  SE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1021.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cardwell

Thu
30 Jul
Possible shower17°C24°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Fri
31 Jul
Possible shower17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Sat
1 Aug
Possible shower17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Sun
2 Aug
Possible shower18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h
Mon
3 Aug
Mostly sunny17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Mostly sunny16°C27°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Sunny15°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h

Murrigal Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone