Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Lake Barrine Weather

Now29.2°C
Today32°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight20°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Current Conditions

Mareeba Ap at Friday 10:20am EST
Temperature:29.2°C
Feels like: 33.2°C
Dew point: 23.2°C
Relative Humidity: 70%
Wind:  W 11 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1013.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Atherton

Fri
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 6km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Late shower20°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Late shower17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Possible shower18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Tue
4 Apr
Possible shower18°C27°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Wed
5 Apr
Possible shower18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Thu
6 Apr
Possible shower18°C26°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h

Lake Barrine Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone