Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Earlville Weather

Now31.4°C
Today34°CPossible shower
Tonight24°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Current Conditions

Cairns at Saturday 10:00am EST
Temperature:31.4°C
Feels like: 36.8°C
Dew point: 23.8°C
Relative Humidity: 64%
Wind:  N 2 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cairns

Sat
21 Jan
Possible shower25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Possible shower24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  S 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 21km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible shower25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible shower24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 23km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h

Earlville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone