Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cow Bay Weather

Now26.2°C
Today30°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls along the coastal fringe. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Low Isles at Saturday 5:00pm EST
Temperature:26.2°C
Feels like: 28.6°C
Dew point: 24.4°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  SSE 35 km/h
Gusts to: 41 km/h
Pressure: 1012.2 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Low Isles

Sat
18 Apr
Possible thunderstorm24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 25km/h
Sun
19 Apr
Showers24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 25km/h
Mon
20 Apr
Possible shower24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Possible shower25°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 29km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Possible shower24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 26km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Mostly sunny24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 20km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Clearing shower24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h

Cow Bay Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone