Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bungalow Weather

Now24.8°C
Tonight24°CShowers
Tomorrow31°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls along the coastal fringe. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Cairns at Sunday 1:00am EST
Temperature:24.8°C
Feels like: 24.8°C
Dew point: 23.4°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  S 9 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 30.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cairns

Sun
19 Apr
Showers24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 25km/h
Mon
20 Apr
Possible shower23°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 27km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Possible shower23°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 29km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Possible shower22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Mostly sunny22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Clearing shower22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Mostly sunny22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h

Bungalow Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone