Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Oorindi Weather

Now26.3°C
Tonight25°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow39°C

Northwest for Friday: Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Cloncurry Ap at Thursday 11:00pm EST
Temperature:26.3°C
Feels like: 27.3°C
Dew point: 18.2°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  SE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1013.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mt Isa

Fri
19 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C39°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  E 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Sat
20 Dec
Mostly sunny25°C41°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 29%  3pm: 13% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Sun
21 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C40°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 21km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 16km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Possible thunderstorm24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h

Oorindi Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone