Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Yuleba South Weather

Now28.0°C
Today30°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight15°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/SE in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Tuesday 1:00pm EST
Temperature:28.0°C
Feels like: 27.5°C
Dew point: 12.4°C
Relative Humidity: 38%
Wind:  NNE 17 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1020.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roma

Tue
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm19°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Possible shower15°C30°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  E 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 20km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  E 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Possible shower17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  NE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 16km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Mostly sunny16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  S 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h

Yuleba South Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone