Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Roma Weather

Now30.8°C
Today31°CThunderstorms
Tonight18°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds E/NE 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 36.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Friday 12:30pm EST
Temperature:30.8°C
Feels like: 29.8°C
Dew point: 12.7°C
Relative Humidity: 33%
Wind:  NNE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1015.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roma

Fri
28 Nov
Thunderstorms21°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 17km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Thunderstorms18°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 18km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 16km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible shower20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 14km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  N 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  N 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h

Roma Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone