Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mungallala Weather

Now18.3°C
Tonight14°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow25°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Thursday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest later this evening. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Wednesday 9:50pm EST
Temperature:18.3°C
Feels like: 18.3°C
Dew point: 8.3°C
Relative Humidity: 52%
Wind:  N 15 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1011.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mitchell

Thu
29 Sep
Possible thunderstorm14°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Sunny7°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Sunny6°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 4km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Late shower7°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Possible shower16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Sunny8°C24°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  SW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 5km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Sunny8°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  SW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h

Mungallala Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone