Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mount Abundance Weather

Now25.3°C
Today28°CMostly sunny
Tonight14°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Wednesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest later this evening. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Wednesday 4:40pm EST
Temperature:25.3°C
Feels like: 25.4°C
Dew point: 5.0°C
Relative Humidity: 27%
Wind:  E 13 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1010.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roma

Wed
28 Sep
Mostly sunny10°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Thu
29 Sep
Possible thunderstorm14°C25°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  N 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 26km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Sunny7°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 31km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Sunny7°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  W 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Late shower8°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Possible shower16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Sunny9°C24°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h

Mount Abundance Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone