Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Linden Weather

Now21.8°C
Tonight19°CSunny
Tomorrow36°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Charleville Ap at Thursday 11:20pm EST
Temperature:21.8°C
Feels like: 21.8°C
Dew point: 20.0°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  N 11 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1013.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cunnamulla

Fri
19 Dec
Sunny19°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 23%  3pm: 14% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 22km/h
Sat
20 Dec
Sunny19°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 18%  3pm: 11% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 9km/h
Sun
21 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C40°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 25%  3pm: 13% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 7km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C39°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 33%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  N 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  N 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 8km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 10km/h

Linden Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone