Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Injune Weather

Now25.1°C
Tonight22°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow34°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls near and west of about Mitchell. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Sunday 9:50pm EST
Temperature:25.1°C
Feels like: 26.1°C
Dew point: 18.5°C
Relative Humidity: 67%
Wind:  NE 28 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: 1013.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Injune

Mon
23 Jan
Mostly sunny22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Mostly sunny20°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Sunny20°C39°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Late shower22°C39°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Possible thunderstorm22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 10km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Possible thunderstorm22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h

Injune Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone