Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hutton Creek Weather

Now19.6°C
Today27°CThunderstorms
Tonight18°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the east. Winds SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending NE/SE in the evening.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Wednesday 2:30am EST
Temperature:19.6°C
Feels like: 19.6°C
Dew point: 18.3°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  ESE 18 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1004.2 hPa
Rainfall: 13.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Injune

Wed
28 Jan
Thunderstorms20°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Possible shower18°C26°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  E 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Mostly sunny17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 10km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Mostly sunny16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 12km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Mostly sunny17°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 10km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Mostly sunny17°C32°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Possible thunderstorm18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h

Hutton Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone