Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Barringun Weather

Now33.8°C
Today34°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight22°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of gusty thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the northwest during this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 35.

Current Conditions

Bourke Ap at Sunday 1:00pm EDT
Temperature:33.8°C
Feels like: 31.4°C
Dew point: 2.6°C
Relative Humidity: 14%
Wind:  NW 9 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1017.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cunnamulla

Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 0km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C35°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 10km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 6km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 6km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible shower21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 6km/h
Fri
16 Dec
Possible shower21°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 6km/h
Sat
17 Dec
Possible shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 4km/h

Barringun Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone