Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Stuart Weather

Now29.1°C
Tonight25°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow33°C

Lower Burdekin for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Townsville Ap at Friday 5:47pm EST
Temperature:29.1°C
Feels like: 33.3°C
Dew point: 23.6°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  E 20 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1005.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Townsville

Fri
30 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 19km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 16km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Mostly sunny25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Possible shower26°C35°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 19km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Showers26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 19km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Possible shower25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 17km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Possible shower25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h

Stuart Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone