Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

East Creek Weather

Now26.8°C
Today38°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight27°C

Gulf Country for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 40.

Current Conditions

Normanton at Friday 7:20am EST
Temperature:26.8°C
Feels like: 30.4°C
Dew point: 25.4°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1008.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Croydon

Fri
24 Mar
Possible thunderstorm27°C38°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 6km/h
Sat
25 Mar
Possible thunderstorm27°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 6km/h
Sun
26 Mar
Possible thunderstorm27°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 10km/h
Mon
27 Mar
Possible thunderstorm28°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Tue
28 Mar
Possible thunderstorm26°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Wed
29 Mar
Possible thunderstorm26°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Possible shower26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h

East Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone