Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Carpentaria Weather

Now33.7°C
Today36°CThunderstorms
Tonight25°C

Gulf Country for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Current Conditions

Burketown Ap at Friday 12:50pm EST
Temperature:33.7°C
Feels like: 38.7°C
Dew point: 22.8°C
Relative Humidity: 53%
Wind:  NNE 30 km/h
Gusts to: 37 km/h
Pressure: 1008.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Burketown

Fri
28 Nov
Thunderstorms26°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 22km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Thunderstorms25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 23km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 22km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 20km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 20km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 23km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  N 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 24km/h

Carpentaria Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone