Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wyaga Weather

Now19.7°C
Today17°CThunderstorms clearing
Tonight7°C

Darling Downs for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain and thunderstorms in the east this morning, clearing. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south during the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

Current Conditions

Dalby Ap at Thursday 12:20pm EST
Temperature:19.7°C
Feels like: 19.7°C
Dew point: 5.7°C
Relative Humidity: 40%
Wind:  WNW 22 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1012.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Inglewood

Thu
3 Sep
Thunderstorms clearing14°C17°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 7km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Mostly sunny10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 5km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower12°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 7km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Mostly sunny11°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly sunny8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h

Wyaga Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone