Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wallangarra Weather

Today26°CPossible thunderstorm

Darling Downs for Saturday: Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning, possibly severe. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE in the morning then tending E/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 38.

Current Conditions

Stanthorpe at Saturday 6:50am EST
Feels like: 18.2°C
Dew point: 16.9°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  ENE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tenterfield

28 Nov
Possible thunderstorm15°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
29 Nov
Possible thunderstorm16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm14°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 9km/h
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm15°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 10km/h
2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm17°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 10km/h
3 Dec
Clearing shower14°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
4 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h

Wallangarra Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone