Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Texas Weather

Now6.8°C
Tonight11°CPossible shower
Tomorrow17°C

Darling Downs for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Stanthorpe at Wednesday 12:20am EST
Temperature:6.8°C
Feels like: 6.8°C
Dew point: 6.1°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  SW 4 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Inglewood

Wed
1 Jul
Possible shower11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 11km/h
Thu
2 Jul
Mostly sunny8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 19km/h
Fri
3 Jul
Sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 5km/h
Sat
4 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 6km/h
Sun
5 Jul
Mostly sunny6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 5km/h
Mon
6 Jul
Sunny6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 9km/h
Tue
7 Jul
Sunny7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h

Texas Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone