Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Spring Creek Weather

Now23.9°C
Today28°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight17°C

Darling Downs for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

Current Conditions

Warwick at Monday 2:29pm EST
Temperature:23.9°C
Feels like: 23.9°C
Dew point: 15.0°C
Relative Humidity: 57%
Wind:  SE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1017.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Warwick

Mon
27 Feb
Possible thunderstorm17°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Tue
28 Feb
Possible thunderstorm17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Possible shower17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Possible shower17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Possible thunderstorm18°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h
Sat
4 Mar
Possible thunderstorm19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Sun
5 Mar
Possible thunderstorm19°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h

Spring Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone