Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Rywung Weather

Now14.7°C
Tonight7°CClearing shower
Tomorrow19°C

Darling Downs and Granite Belt for Friday: The chance of light morning frost in the southwest. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, clearing from the west in the morning. Mostly sunny day. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southerly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Current Conditions

Miles at Thursday 10:20pm EST
Temperature:14.7°C
Feels like: 14.4°C
Dew point: 14.0°C
Relative Humidity: 96%
Wind:  S 9 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1022.8 hPa
Rainfall: 7.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Miles

Fri
30 Jun
Clearing shower7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Sat
1 Jul
Frost then sunny0°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Sun
2 Jul
Sunny1°C22°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Mon
3 Jul
Late shower7°C23°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
Tue
4 Jul
Showers8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Wed
5 Jul
Sunny3°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  SW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h
Thu
6 Jul
Mostly sunny1°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  S 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 10km/h

Rywung Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone