Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Ellinthorp Weather

Today26°CPossible thunderstorm

Darling Downs for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the afternoon. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 32.

Current Conditions

Warwick at Saturday 5:40am EST
Feels like: 14.6°C
Dew point: 13.5°C
Relative Humidity: 93%
Wind:  ENE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1018.7 hPa
Rainfall: 3.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Warwick

29 Oct
Possible thunderstorm12°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
30 Oct
Late shower11°C28°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 17km/h
31 Oct
Possible shower14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
1 Nov
Mostly sunny11°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
2 Nov
Mostly sunny8°C26°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 34%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 12km/h
3 Nov
Possible shower11°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  NE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 10km/h
4 Nov
Possible shower11°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h

Ellinthorp Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone